- Reduces Fever. Lemon has its own set of antiseptic and natural medications.
- Balances pH. Lemons are acidic, to begin with, but they are alkaline-forming on body fluids helping to restore balance to the body’s pH.
- Fight cancer. Lemons contain 22 anti-cancer compounds, including flavonol glycosides, which stop cell division in cancer cells.
- Boosts your immune system. Lemons are rich Vitamin C and flavonoids that work against infections like the flu and colds.
- Relieve tooth pain. In addition, lemon can also be used in regular cleansing of your teeth.
- Perfect for Weight Loss. A few drops of lemon juice in hot water are believed to clear the digestive system and purify the liver as well.
- Decrease wrinkles and blemishes. Vitamin C in lemons helps to neutralize free radicals linked to aging and most types of disease. Drinking of lemon juice mixed with water and honey brings the glow to the skin.
- Flush unwanted materials and leans your bowels: Lemons increase peristalsis in the bowels, helping to create a bowel movement thus eliminating waste and helping with regularity. Add the juice of one lemon to warm water and drink first thing in the morning
1 thought on “The Benefits Of Drinking Lemon Water.”